Thursday, January 17, 2013

What happens when...?

What happens when... my ghosts go missing?  Have you ever had a ghost or entity in your home that you know is there and then one day the energy of them is missing?  Well, that has happened to me a few times in the last few months. First, my protector, George went missing... I noticed that he hadn't been around but sometimes he doesn't really make his presence known so it wasn't so concerning.  That was it wasn't concerning until a friend posted on Facebook that she had a George come to her apologizing. Yup, he kind of disappeared from my house right before I went through something personal.  It was nice that he apologized but I really could've used the knowledge that he was still with me during that difficult time I was having.

About five to six weeks ago another of our "friendlies" (that's what we affectionately call the ghosts that are welcomed into our home) took a vacation.  This time though it was a BIG issue that he went on a vacation.  The ghost that went missing was the Union Soldier, Zachariah, that has been attached to my youngest son, M.  Like I said, this became a BIG issue as when he disappeared, M went back to a newborn schedule of being up four to six times in the middle of the night.  He didn't just wake up and go back to sleep, he woke me up every time that he was woke up. Needless to say this momma was running on very little sleep for a very long period of time!

Once I figured out that Zach was missing, I consulted with Earth, Water, and Spirit, amongst some of our other spiritual friends. We came to the conclusion that maybe, just maybe, M's problem was that Zach's energy was missing and he wasn't comfortable.  We decided that I should meditate and try to contact Zach's energy to see if I couldn't figure out what's up.  The hard part about that is being pregnant, I have a hard time meditating.  But, I tried my hardest to meditate and was successful. I asked the Divine to help guide Zach back to M and to bring peace back to my baby. Lo and behold, within a few days of me meditating, M was back to sleeping through the night again!

I am so thankful for the ghosts that we have in our home as they are very protective over all of us.  They are part of the family and their absence is noted quite heavily. I know one thing, I am so grateful that my children are sensitive to the paranormal and that they accept the abnormal. :-)

We enjoy hearing from you and welcome your thoughts and comments.  You can also find us on Facebook at The Sisters Elemental.

~*Fire*~

1 comment:

  1. I nominated your blog, should you wish to participate. I think its a nice way to show off blogs that we enjoy/admire: http://therennaissancewoman.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-most-versatile-blog.html

    ReplyDelete