Wednesday, December 26, 2012


So, what's the deal with New Years resolutions? Seems everyone makes one to either lose weight or get a new job etc.. I don't have a resolution that is going to start on January 1st, I like to make changes all throughout the year and look at the bigger picture. My weight loss/healthy journey started in December with changing to a Paleo/Primal lifestyle.

I am most excited about 2013 because we will build our cabin that we will live in while building our earthship over the next few years. We will start our first garden here, my first outdoor HERB (!!!) garden that will appeal to my witchy side and finally get "settled" in. I guess moving here in August wasn't the best idea, we're just powering through the winter at the moment, but baby steps!!



All that aside, many people feel empowered when they set a date to achieve a goal. Whatever goal that may be, I hope for many that it comes true!

Some things I hope to accomplish, aside from what I've already stated, is to find a homeschooling group close by for my kids to get some interaction, sign them up for dance classes and hopefully some singing lessons for my oldest.

Personally, I hope to find somewhere I can volunteer and help out, maybe an animal shelter or a soup kitchen. I want to step out of my comfort zone in 2013 and do things I've always wanted to do.... I can't wait to see what 2013 will have in store for me, my family and friends!

~*Spirit*~

No comments:

Post a Comment