Friday, July 27, 2012

HOW many lives?

What is your immediate thought when you hear the words past life? Is it a thought of emotion? Or a thought that screams ridiculousness? Many have different aspects and views on this topic. I for one, wholeheartedly believe in past lives, for numerous reasons.
These are my sisters. Not just in this life, but in several past lives as well. And by sisters, I don't mean related family sisters, I simply mean there is a connection so deep that we are drawn to one another.
A sense of deja vu simply means you've been somewhere, had the same conversation, smelled that particular smell, and many number of things before. You can't explain it, but you know it's connected to you somehow. It's because in a previous life, altered state, etc. you've done those things, smelled those smells.

This is how it is with my sisters. We are connected on a spiritual level. They are familiar, for no other reason than, I've known them before. How do I know? Well, let me tell you a story! LOL Hold on tight kids, this is a wild ride.

In the Tudor Era, King Henry VIII was known for his ruthlessness, yes? However, he had a soft spot for one person, who never had the chance to lose his love, Lady Jane. His only son, Edward was born from her.
My sister, Fire, and I have had many talks about this, and it's second nature to remember the love Jane had for Henry. Jane is a very prominent past life for me. I, she, was the love he lost. The love that ultimately led to his insanity, and depression. Our sister, Earth, was there also, as the doctor who tried to save Jane using techniques that should have deemed her a witch; yet, Jane wouldn't have any harm come to her.

Past lives are tricky, but this one, this one sticks like glue to my memory. I didn't have to search long and hard to uncover this past life, it literally came to me in a dream that was more real than any other dream. One that, when I woke up left me saddened and discontented knowing now, what I couldn't have known then.
So, friends, don't dismiss those feelings of longing for a place you've never been, but KNOW you were there, or the scent of something you know you should have no knowledge of. Asking your guides for help, meditating, or even a regression could help you uncover a life lurking just beneath the surface. Yes, you can say, I'm full of bull, and to many they would agree with you. I know only what I feel, and I feel that past lives are real. I'm not asking you to believe because I do, just search your heart, open your mind, and make your own conclusions.

You cannot learn all there is to learn in only one lifetime. You must live several lives, in many situations to uncover and learn everything you've been sent here to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment