Monday, April 30, 2012

Author Laura DeLuca's Destiny

Tiffani:


I have to say that I've read my fair share of books in my life time but this one is a first!  Laura definitely has the gift of story telling with the way she describes everything.  She really makes you feel like you were witnessing every word first hand.

Ever wonder what it would be like for a teenager to come to terms with the fact that she's a witch when every fiber of her being doesn't want to accept it?  Destiny brings you to that place with that teenager.  It takes you over the journey that she goes through in having to learn to accept what and who she is and the struggles that come with that. As the story is woven, you come to love the characters of  Gabby, Darron, and their friends. The book keeps you on the edge of your seat and wanting more from the first paragraph through the very end.

I am so glad that I found Laura, she's one of my favorite authors now!


Stephie:


I am a book junkie, and reading this book started out no different. Laura is a friend on Facebook, and I had offered to read anything she had basically! LOL 


Where to start on how GREAT this book is! From page one, I couldn't put it down. It captivated me and transported me straight into the heart of Gabby's world. Being a teenager is difficult enough, try finding out how to deal when your whole life is turned upside down by finding out your true identity!


Laura's writing is spellbinding to say the least. The ease with which she uses to portray her characters is nothing short of amazing. Easy to read, hard to put down, this book really left me wanting so much more!


It's easy to read a book that's mediocre, it's a blessing to read a book that's as amazingly written as this! I will definitely keep Laura on my list of favorites in the author category, and hope that you do the same! 


Below are the links to the Kindle format on Amazon, and her fan page on FaceBook! I encourage all who read this to search her out, you won't be sorry!!!!


http://www.amazon.com/Destiny-ebook/dp/B0067WQCIO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335835549&sr=8-1

https://www.facebook.com/AuthorLauraDeLuca

No comments:

Post a Comment